13 May 2010

Wow it seems to get better and better, was working on a fixed term contract, which ended and now on a week to week (bit like an out of contract footballer) as they are taking me on full time, sat down with the boss last week to discuss salary, I made my opening offer and he laughed, I was a bit concerned until he stopped laughing and said add 8k to that figure and we have a deal, best negotiation I have ever had! So thats that sorted, off to Dubai and India with work soon followed by Casablanca and Milan and Rome, and once the driving test is done I get a nice new shiny VW Passat in red of course!

Away from work I have a new Scout Appointment, cant say nothing til July but its a corker! Played my first game of cricket for Footscray CC last week and bowled very well and took my first wicket for them, less said about that batting the better I think.

Young Finch is doing well at school and having a great time with Scouts, has some top notch friends and away almost every weekend it seems.

Just booked a holiday in August to the Kent Coast and then in October we will all be off somewhere warm for a week, cannot wait, life has never been better.

No comments: