15 September 2007

You may recall that a few weeks ago I mentioned some of the girls at work were rather keen to take me shopping for some new shirts, well it turns out this was a vehicle being used to get me hooked up with one particular female, I of course being a bloke did not see this coming in any way, being the shy wall flower that I am I ignored all the signs! Now the lady in question is around my age and has been keen on me for some time, I had no idea, but its seems the whole place is aware that she has the hots, let me tell you there is nothing more frightening than a gaggle of women hunting down their prey.... it all came to a head this week when the female in question egged on by her mates convincing her that I was game decided to make her move on me, she cornered me alone in the post room and practically threw herself at me..... sadly for her I do not find her in any way attractive and very politely threw her back!! she was distraught and reported back to her friends that I have rejected her advances, the other girls have decided that I am now a nasty man simply for not wanting to go out with this female, even had one coming up to me and telling me I was rotten for not taking this other woman out, all very unfair as I never encouraged this in anyway, and the fact that I really do not fancy this woman in any way, in fact I would go as far as to say out of all the women at work she is the last I would go anywhere with!!! so now I am nasty Pete, the man who rejected Olive Oils little sister.........
Now had it been the tall leggy blonde from our commercial department...............

Yours in the Dog House

No comments: