30 September 2007

Reply To Miss W!

Well I had to reply to Miss W's comments about Ken Livingstone and Boris, I would at this juncture like it to be know that I am not a member of any political party and never have been.
Now my problem is with Ken's arrogance, and sheer waste of resources, he will not listen to others opinions on anything, and anyone who disagrees with him is a right wing racist! also what was all this about setting up some deal in Venezuela at our expense? He is the Mayor of London and should confine himself to London rather than jetting off to South America, and his support over the years for various terrorist groups is a fact, and is highly distasteful in my book, the man has had a good go, and now its time for someone else to try, I think Boris would be a breath of fresh air, and do try and ignore the media image of the man, he is a very shrewd and intelligent man.

Enough of the politics! Been a busy week, up to my eyes in studies, had my best friend round last night for dinner (home made lasagne) and we set up my study diary for now until my first exam in Jan, think I get Xmas day off. Was up at 4.30am today to watch the Japanese Grand Prix, my green pen writing nephew arrived from some dodgy club at around 5.00am, it seems he was a tad tired and emotional after a heavy nights libation, and promptly fell asleep for the whole race and only awoke for bacon butties...

Off to a birthday bash for my mate Steve's little terror Chris, the child is trouble with a capital T, the most mischievous little rascal I have ever come across........ Happy Birthday Chris!

Yours in Red Wine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooh....!!