2 October 2007

Well what a week! Monday my new boss came for a one day visit before she starts next Monday, like a whirlwind she was, this woman means business, she has already ordered a redec of the office, new uplights and desk lamps, and most impressive she bought me lunch, think I am going to learn a lot from her!
Which brings me to my studies, I am currently up to my eyes in my NEBOSH H&S Diploma, was going well until the last few weeks we have a tutor who cannot stay on subject, he wanders off in tangents talking about his caving activities, now we have a very short time to learn some extremely difficult an d technical stuff, and we are now behind two weeks, and seriously worried as we have him next week, we are all paying £7000 for this and are seriolsy worried so a deputation is plannned, we had a lengthy discussion with our tutor today about this but he was very defensive, so we are going higher up!

Am amused to see John Terry in a full Phantom of the Opera mask this evening training for Chelski!

As i have said before I am not apolitical animal but the Prime Ministers announcement about troop withdrawal from Iraq does appear to be timed to take the press away from the Tory party conference, firstly if they are being that cynical then they should be thrown out of power, and i suspect they are, and also this sort of announcement should be made in Parliament, or is the House of Commons not worth the effort anymore?

Yours in Ben Elton mode

No comments: