21 October 2007

My god am I tired, watched the rugby with a friend last night, drunk champagne and cooked a lovely curry, shame about the result, I was doing my nut when the try was not given, man alive if I could have got my hands on the TV ref he would have been in all sorts of problems. Still they did very well to get to the final, further than the Welsh, Jock, Aussies and our NZ friends, so 4 more years of bragging over that wretched lot!

Studies going well, putting a good few hours a week into it, feeling absolutley drained at the moment. A week off looms, and we are off to Bristol to see the relatives which should be good, and if you live in the Brecons, be warned the New Romney Mountain Rescue Team are coming to the hills again on Dec 7th, with a full team in attendance, and our special guest, a certain Dr from Dr and the Medics, I predict a Karaoke night and the good Dr being forced into Spirit in the Sky before he gets slaughtered by the team, we also have out Xmas Karaoke Cd so stand by for Feed the Welsh.......... apparently my big brother is threatening to turn up on the Saturday, oh dear..... not sure he knows what he has let himself in for.

No comments: