13 October 2008

It has been an interesting weekend, I have spent most of it coming to terms with the fact that my studying days are behind me and that I can now earn a lot more money! and also spent a lot of time chatting to fellow Charlton fans about the looming takeover, on the whole it seems very good, if it goes through Pardew will have some cash for the January transfer window, so now all we hope is that the team keep getting results and keep us in touch with the play-offs, sadly I think this current group may not be able to do that, coupled with the fact that other teams will now be very keen to beat us and will raise their games it will be a tough old time til January, my only concern is that Pardew's record in the transfer market is not the best.
I have a few days to myself, no work until Wednesday so I am off to do some shopping and I have some private work to get finished so that's me sorted til then.

No comments: