21 March 2009

Well the chest infection is clearing, has taken me out for two weeks! missed two nights at cricket paractice, and generally felt shit the whole time, still have what seems to be a heavy cold now, hopefully that will vanish soon!

Been asked to help out at a new Radio Station being set up local to me with some very old friends, so that seems like a good idea, I have no idea what I am going to do as yet, also some other radio stuff looming soon which wil be on FM and Digital!

Next weekend Dan and I are off to Wales for my brothers Curry Night, planning a good walk with Dan and Lee, might take them up Lord Herefords Knob.

Rehearsals are going well, although I sat out most of last weeks as I was too ill to do bugger all, and at last the programme I amputting together is complete, that was my last major job other than the show itself so I am relieved, as its been a pain in the arse putting it together.

No comments: