13 September 2009

PC is working ok, touch wood! Nice easy weekend, Dan buggered off to his mothers Friday night... a novelty for him to spend some time with her... Friday night was a quiet one for me, a few rounds of golf on the Wii, then settled down to watch Jonathon Ross, featuring one Barry Manilow, man live he looks ill, he is also quiet clearly a big fan of Botox!!
Saturday was laundry and a lovely fry up, cooked for me! in the evening had a brief Scout meeting, and today I visited my nephew for lunch and a Grand Prix, could not stop laughing when Lewis Hamilton crashed on the final lap.

Next weekend Young Finch, myself and a friend are off to South Wales to wander along the Gower Coast, we are taking a cracking camper van, so its a little more luxury for us this time. Going to pop into my brothers on the way home on the Sunday in the hope we may get a cup of tea and maybe cake or something!!
Young Finch is now a fully signed up Explorer Scout, and is joining us in Switzerland in 2010 and is up for selection to attend the World Scout Jamboree in Sweden in 2011....lucky little sod. His love life has calmed down, after he dumped Georgia, he got fed up with her following him everywhere, adding all his friends and family on Facebook, so he dumped her, something I can relate to!

No comments: