1 September 2009

Sorry to moan about this on here, but I have just worked out over the course of the school holidays, my ex wife has had her son for 3 weekends, thats precisely 6 nights, she had him this weekend, normally on Bank Holidays she has him until Monday night, but not this time, yesterday I got a text from my son saying he will be home later that evening, at the time I was playing cricket, so then had to make arrangements to collect him after and take him out with me. Normally during summer holidays she has him at least for a week, to give me a break, this year she has not even bothered, obviously I need a break from him and he needs a break from me, last week things were a tad tense at home, and I am sure he would have liked to have spent some time with his mother, she quite clearly does not want to interrupt her busy life to see her son too much, since we split in 2001 she has taken him away on holiday once..... her idea of a holiday is to go with her husband and not take her son, when I go on holiday I take my son. I am sick and tired of this woman, and really wish I never met her.

No comments: