16 January 2010

Well its nearly 3 weeks since I stopped smoking, definitely feeling better and tasting food, the pills are working well.
Finally Miss White has joined the real world and at last joined the fun on Facebook, whenever I mentioned it to her she has turned her nose up at the idea, I now think she is rather enjoying. Facebook can, though get you into trouble, take this status from a certain family member in Wales "I'd better go and get my wife back from London I suppose. She's cheaper there mind, no internet shopping access" I did speak to him briefly last night, and he reckoned she does not read Facebook so she wont see it, so that's good, Oh!!! hang on, she reads my blog!!! oh dear, sorry!

Young Finch is a bundle of nerves ahead of his selection weekend, he desperately wants to go, I really hope he gets through we will find out a week Sunday. It could be a long week for him and his parents.

Had a phone call Wednesday, which means only one thing, it ,means dust down then ralgex, find the knee bandage, up to the loft, Net practice begins next Friday evening at Avery Hill, which means my post a week today will be me writing how much I ache! the first session is always good, the quicks spray the ball everywhere, batsmen think they can hit every ball for 6 and the added bonus this year is Middle Finch with his newly repaired shoulder bowling his trundlers...



1 comment:

The Trundler said...

Shoulder is not fully repaired yet. Undergoing physio etc. Will give it a fitness test to see if can actually bowl or bat (no quips please!). When I asked him the consultant said that it was OK to do but doubted whether I would be able to manage it in my present condition especially as my right shoulder is now show similar symptons to my bad left 'un.