3 January 2010

Young Finch has picked a good weekend to go to his mothers, I gave up smoking on New Years Day, using Zyban and its been going ok, had a few wobbles but on the whole its not going too bad. In fact mood seems positively chipper!
New Years Eve was as usual spent and Stephen and Julies, making the most of this one as next time we will be in Switzerland enjoying the Ice Bar! I was invited to the Scouts NYE bash, but I much prefer going to Stephen and Julies, its a good night in with food and plenty of red wine and a very relaxed family atmosphere, after midnight had come and gone Stephen and I murdered a few tunes on Sing Star, and by god did we murder them. Young Finch and I headed home around 4am, another very good night.
The Panto script is coming along and we have a good team now in place to help, so its all coming together well.
Spoke to G the other day she was in the bath as usual, a very good chat as per normal with G, she was very pleased with my news! must meet up with her in the New Year.
Disco is getting much bigger and is a hell of a mover!

No comments: