15 April 2010

Me and my temper are usually pretty well behaved, only a few things really set me off, one of them happened to stray into my sights last night. Last night was a parents meeting for the Jamboree, very important to remember, parents! I arrived before in a very good mood, my ex wife attended as well, just as we were about to start my ex wife's other half entered, what the fuck he was doing there is anyones guess, it was a parents evening, he is not my sons parent, he just happens to be the arsehole my wife left for! so I was not best pleased, its fair to say I was steaming mad, I managed to get through the meeting without incident, luckily he made an arse of himself with his pathetic ideas, then they went, and then I exploded, luckily a few good friends were there to sort me out, so far I have said nothing to the pair, slept on it and I am still seething, I will wait til tonight then politely ask her what the fuck is she thinking......

No comments: