23 April 2010

Morning all, long time no blog, been a tad busy at work and having the builders in donig the kitchen, happily it is now finished! Looks good except the floor which I do not like. Work is going well, keeping me veru busy with lots of projects on the go. She who must be obeyed is working on plans for the living room, it will I am told have a feature wall, whatever thats is! she has the ideas, I seem to have to do the work, as well as being absolutely useless at cooking she cannot do DIY, unlike most of the Finch family, I can!
Its the marathon this weekend, so Wingit are playing at the around the 4 mile mark, they will feature a guest vocalist at some stage in the morning, beltin out Chantilly Lace to the poor hapless runners, I mentioned to the boss that we were doing bacon butties before the Marathon Sunday, apparently she was surprised when I mentioned that they would arrive at 6am, being blonde in outlook she thought we just got up went to 4 maile mark and played, oh dear, poor lass was a tad put out when she realised we will have to be there for 7am as it takes an hour and a half to set the gear up!
She is also a tad cut up that I have organised and evening out Saturday, apparently this means she will miss Britains Got Talent, I believe I am in actual fact doing her a favour, this appears to be lost on her, strange woman.

Young Finch is doing well, the Scouts had a Jamboree fundraiser the other week and raised £2000, thats one of the four going, just £6000 to go. Yours truly is growing his hair long (i have more than other Finch's) so I can have it shaved off to fundraise in July!

Having a few issues with ,my left hip, the medical term I understand is that it's fucked.... but regardless, I am now a member of 2 cricket club, having been tapped up by Footscray Cricket Club during the week, first game on May 1st, cannot wait, best get my sorry arse into the nets.

No comments: