16 March 2007


I am very dissapointed to report that I will not be able to take part in the London - Paris ride in June, I have not been able to cycle for the past few weeks because of my knee, the knee is not going to be able to take the training required let alone the 300 miles in 4 days. Lee is prepared to carry on and we will ease a new younger and fitter rider into my spot, and we will follow there progress on this blog, also we will be fundraising here for their trip and for Simons Baked Bean Challenge.
We need to raise £250 to get Simon into the bath on April 7th at Sittingbourne FC, to donate go to http://www.justgiving.com/bakedbeans, I will post the link on the side panel here on the blog.
I will not be on BRFM tomorrow, I am absolutley knackered and have had a hard week so need to rest up a bit. Dave W will be on and Simon will join him later, so tune in 95.6fm or www.brfm.net .

No comments: