13 March 2007


Sorry for no postings lately, there has not been much to report, until now, it is looking increasing unlikely that my knee can take the punishment of 300 miles in 4 days, and I will be speaking to my Dr later this week to confirm this, the years of playing football and getting whacked seem to have taken their toll, I will be very dissapointed if this is the case, but Lee is going to soldier on and we have a substitute lined to take my place if required.
On the Radio front last weekend was very busy, I did my normal sports show and ten 9-12 Saturday night, thanks to Colonel Bertie and Sue who came down and helped out, we spent the entire evening playing just what we wanted, a good mix of 60s, 70s and 80s and not an modern tune to be heard, all good fun.
Dave and Simon failed their challenges so one is jumping out of the plane and the other is spending his time in a bath full of beans! details of how you can donate coming soon.
Pete

No comments: