25 March 2007



Well I have been doing some Prep for the Eurovision Special on May 12th, part of this has been to view the entrants for this years extravaganza, and my god are we in for a treat... Denmark looks like a sure fire cert for some of Terry Wogans comments, the song is Drama Queen, by DQ, now DQ appears in a wonderful dress, which is all well and good until I tell you his real name is probably Stig or something.. yes DQ is a drag queen, the song is not bad but the adams apple is a bit off putting.
My favourite at the moment is Sweden's entry. The Ark, with a song called The Worrying Kind, very 1970s has a hint of Bay City Rollers and Gary Glitter thrown in for good measure, and a lead singer who has shaved the 70s chest hair off and replaced them with sequins, hopefully hand glued by his own mother... very good.
I have a feeling the contest is going to be very good this year.
On the next Euro preview we will look at Israels entry which is bizarre and a few of the weird ones and will find a pic of the gorgeous blonde who is taking part.
On or BRFM show we have some great guests being lined up and a guess the county quiz with a prize!! One of the guests on the show is a very big name, until its confirmed and the interview is done I can say nothing, but believe me when I say this one is a huge name.
Catch up soon
Yours in Sequins

No comments: