20 January 2008

The Big Day Looms!

Tuesday is D-day for me, its my Unit A exam, 3 hours of hell on earth judging by the last exam I sat in 2001! the one in 2001 was easy, this one is not, its the hardest unit of the course and has a 50% failure right, so I reckon a good nights sleep Monday is not on the cards, neither will a breakfast be I suspect. Have been studying very very hard, and if I dont know it by now I never will.

The knee is still buggered, bit more mobile, walking is ok, but once i stop the knee seizes up and the dull pain starts to build and I have to reach for the painkillers, I have been having physio, I never realised such a pretty woman could be so sadistic! I have been told with rest and physio I should be playing cricket again sooner or later, at the moment I am wondering what season!

Watched Charlton v Watford yesterday, I am not at all convinced in this team yet, too many players playing within themselves. Hopefully Pardew knows what he is doing because at the moment I am not seeing it!

No comments: