6 January 2008

It appears I have badly damaged my knee ligaments, having a scan on Wednesday when the swelling has reduced to see what the damage is. not sure how I have done it but I can say its absolute agony, I am pretty much immobile at the moment, stick on the sofa, cannot walk other than to the loo at the moment and getting comfortable in bed is a joke.
Cricket practice starts a week on Tuesday, I will be unable to take part bad Dan is going, he has been attached to Old Colfeians CC as part of his cricket development and starts with them on 20th Jan at their indoor nets, god knows how good he is going to be with more coaching! He got a new cricket bat for Xmas and is itching to use it!

Exams loom on 22nd Jan, being laid up means I am off work so I can get some serious studying done, had mocks in Dec and they went ok so hopefully the exams will go well

No comments: