10 February 2009

Its the boys 13th birthday next Monday, 13! how time flies! and a week last Friday I orederd him a new cricket bat as requested (he does not read this blog) a lovely looking Kookabura bat as used by some famous Aussie cricketer, I was assured that it would be here within 3 days, sadly the snow seems to have blown out that schedule, so I am chasing them hard to get it here before Monday, they will be faced with the Finch Rage if it is not here!

Had a very quiet day Saturday doing bugger all, and relaxing safe in the knowledge that Charlton would not ruin my weekend at around 5pm as their game was off. Sunday was quiet in the morning and then a busy afternoon rehearsing, for some reason I found that hard going and had an animated discussion with a member of the production crew about something or nothing, the whole cast thoroughly enjoyed watching that.... and then home to await the arrival of Young Finch from his mothers.

Last night I was asked to attend the District Scout Leaders Meeting, something I don't normally attend as I am not Scout Leader! I was there in my role as Show Publicity and duly dished out the flyers and spoke briefly about the show, then hung around to catch up with a fair amount of old friends, and may have ended up volunteering to man a drinks station at the Marathon!

I had two phone calls yesterday, I have an interview in Stratford and more excitingly another well known National Museum have a vacancy and they are keen to talk to me because of my museum background... so the good suit is off to the dry cleaners!

No comments: