13 February 2009

Well its been a busy day, work, home, shopping then cricket, work was its usual dull mind numbing self, but the shopping was very revealing! I got into a cab to bring me and my shopping and was chatting to the cab driver, when he revealed he worked at the same company as my late father, and when I mentioned my dads name his eyes lit up! turns out he knew my dad very very well! we had a really good chat and he was able to tell me a fair amount about my dad that I did not really know, sadly the journey was over way too soon, but he has my number.... I have to admit I felt a bit misty eyed when i got indoors. Cricket was good, my first for a few weeks, no major happenings other than young Finch being bowled by Dad and Uncle!

Next week could be a big one, I have a few interviews, one which I am so keen on is with a major museum in South Kensington, great money as well, I want this job very badly!

1 comment:

M said...

Good luck with your interviews next week.