5 October 2009

Another busy weekend was planned, but I cancelled my weekend away, good idea it seems, woke up feeling rough Saturday and hat stayed with me all day, spent a fair amount of time finding a joint of beef for Sunday! nobody had any decent cuts, the only buthcers we now have in Woolwich are Halal, and dont really cater for the regular market, and the joints Sainsburys had were a joke, ended up finding one in Somerfield, a shop which is usually avoided like the plague.
Was up at 5am Sunday to watch the GP with Young Finch and my Nephew, decent enough race, made more enjoyable by the plate of bacon sandwichs, went back to bed for a bit, got up cooked lunch and retired to the sofa, later in the day we arrranged to visit friends, just as we were about to leave I threw up with little warning, bit worried now as I have discovered a lump so its off to the Dr today to have it checked out.

No comments: