8 October 2009

I am insanely jealous of Miss G, she is buggering off to the Himalayas for a bit inspecting hotels....sweet jesus, and they call that work? man alive the lucky sod, I have instructed her to return with a hat for yours truly, we discussed the said hat over the phone and she thought i wanted a panama type job, so I had to explain I wanted something ethinc! glad we sorted that, di not want to have to feign pleasure when she arrived back with panama hat.
Off to a wedding today, my niece is getting hitched, there will be a full turn out of Finch's at the wedding in Sidcup ths afternoon. Stag night for the end of the month is sorted, a game of golf is planned to start the festivities, after that heaven knows what will happen! am I getting too old for these sort of things. For the weding I have been instructed to learn to dance properly, so yours truly has been having some lesson, eat your heart out Tuffers....
This weekend is our long awaited return to Poxy Shirt Poker Nights, I lost the last game so I am determined to win and capture the shirt back on Saturday.
New Romney Mountain Rescue are off away late Nov, plans are afoot for all sorts of shenanigans, we have several newbies joining us, poor lads have no idea what to expect, one of the new ones stepped over the line of decency asking if he could bring his other half....dear god we had to put him right on that error, it cost him a few beers for even suggesting such a thing...women? whatever next. We will be looking pretty splendid when we pile into the van as we have ordered New Romney Mountain Rescue Fleeces which should be with us before very long, I cannot wait to see Brian the landlords face when we meet up in his pub.....

No comments: