26 November 2009

I have a busy day ahead of me, I have 40 samosas to make, 2 different curries and some packing to do for the weekends festivities with the New Romney Mountain Rescue Team, I came home from the shops to see two people chatting to my neighbour, and quickly worked out they were Jehovahs Witness's and the pair of them were pretty aggresive in getting there views across to my neighbour, she is a tough cookie but I felt the odds were a tad unfair, and they were being way too aggresive, so I took the shopping in and went out and asked them why thought it was ok to be aggresive to a woman just because she was not a follower of their particular brand? they told me they were just trying to put their views across, I did pont out to them that the way they were doing was unacceptable and the they needed to learn to accept the fact not everyone shared their views, and asked them nicely to leaver her alone and bugger off! which they did, neighbour said thank you and I returned to unpacking my shopping, there was a knock at the door, and who do you think was at my door? bloody JWs....pair of twats, they started off their little pitch at which point I stopped them and pointed out I was disgraced catholic priest living in sin with his gay partner (I am not) at which point they made their apologies and left....

No comments: