25 November 2009


Wingit, my mate Ians band are playing their annual xmas gig for friends in Dec, 19th to be precise, the sound engineer (me) has been told he is doing a turn! so tonight I attended rehearsals with the boys to run through my song, and got roped into backing vocals for songs such as The Feeling, Eagles and their new Beatles medley, which is pretty top notch, they saved my bit til the end of the evening, seemed to go ok, had to turn the monitors up so I could here myself, but the boys seemed pleased with how it sounded, not sure of ticket prices yet but it will be around a fiver. Should be a giggle, and if previous years are anything to go by it will be a good night with a fair amount of drink flowing, so by the time I get up to do my thing I should be nicely relaxed.

No comments: