15 February 2010












Had a great weekend with the Firepower Explorers on Crew at Frylands Wood. Going to bed each night at 3am and then getting up at 7am is not something I should be doing! Young Finch had an early birthday celebration, smashing cake and a card from everyone, he is very at hone with this lot, very pleasing, and a change of Scouts Groups is on the cards for both of us, Young Finch because his mates are at a different group and me for entirely different reasons, but thats not for this forum!
Off work this week, had anew boiler fitted this morning, the heating is ticking over very nicely now!

Had a visit to the Dr first thing as a result i am off for x-rays on my knee, shoulder and elbow on my return from France.

I seem to be very happy and content lately, no moans and groans, aint life grand!

Off to France in the morning til the weekend, cant wait to get there for a break.

No comments: