27 February 2010

Wow what a week, as you may recall, young Finch was placed on the reserve list for the World Scout Jamboree 2011 in Sweden, well Monday he was invited to attend!! the little fella when mad with joy! and as a result he is away this weekend on his first training camp, leaving me and she who must shop to have a quiet weekend. I was told Monday lunchtime that he was going to be invited to attend but was not allowed to tell him, had I been at work all would have been good, but I was at home recuperating following a knacker related issue that saw me at A&E with Mr Blackett Sunday night, anyway the teenager arrived home at 4 in a mood, I could have lifted this mood instantly but was not allowed to! it was torture until the call came at 7.30, when he took the call his face burst into a huge grin, he put the phone down and of course wanted to jump and dance around with the old man, sadly my knackered knacker would not allow this! so he jumped on his mother who was visiting! So he is away on his first weekend as I write, and will be coming to terms that he is not allowed Ipods or mobile phones on the training weekends or in Sweden! so as yet he has no idea that Charlton actually won last 2-1 last night!!!

No comments: