7 February 2010


The new job is going very well, working up in the City is a new experience for me, which I am quite enjoying, despite an incident with a Brompton rider last week. For those who do not know a Brompton is a folding bike and is it appears the choice of Accountants, I say this with some authority, Older Finch has one and is an accountant, neither Middle Finch or myself have one! I was nearly run down by one of the beasties last week, the rider decided a red light for him was to be ignored, I did offer him a full and frank appraisal of his abilities. I discussed this in depth with my admin assistant and my boss, it was my boss who announced that they were all accountants! I have noticed how things are slightly different in the commercial world, I have been up to now working in Charities and Local Government, and the big difference seems to be birthdays, in previous jobs the cakes were all home made and a bit iffy, here in the City we are extremely close to an outlet selling Krispy Kreme doughuts, I approve of the commercial sides views.

It seems things at home will change very shortly! I appear to be under instructions to get the paint out and curtains are to be replaced by blinds.... god help me


No comments: