13 March 2010


Morning all, work is going well, my role is changing slightly, I will be spending only 3 days a week in the the office in the City, the other two I am off out an about, next week I am in Marlborough and Bath, the week after it looks like two days in Bristol, which may give me a chance to pop in and say hello to my Aunt and Uncle, and the Tuesday after Easter I am off to Dubai for 4 days work! The boss has told me to get a move on and pass my driving test as their will be a nice new shiny VW Passat when I pass! Young Finch is quite keen on me getting a car for some reason! She who must be taken shopping has also declared I need to be driving, so that's me told...

Had my new double glazing fitted the other day, house is so much warmer, and I have designed my new kitchen which will be in by the end of the month.

Young Finch has selected his options for school, Geography, Triple Science, English, Maths, History and French, he seems happy with that little lot, and is determined to get himself to Uni.

She who loves to shop is not good in the kitchen, she will admit that herself, she is awful, this is a regular topic of discussion at work, we look forward to the text telling us what she is cooking, and then try and work out how it will go wrong, Mark my admin fella is a keen cook, we sit and swap recipes a fair amount, yesterday he sent me a recipe he thought she could manage which i publish below, for some reason she did not like it!!

4 - 5 lb. Chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing
1 cup uncooked popcorn
Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush chicken well with melted butter salt, and pepper.
Fill cavity with stuffing mixed with popcorn.
Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's arse blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room and lands on the
table, it's done and ready to eat.

No comments: