1 June 2010

Had a good weekend at Gilwell with the District, lots of fun and young Finch was about being chased by more females, all of them older then him.... Got home Monday to find my nice new shiny full time contract from work! happy days are here again, Young Finch is already asking for an rise in his allowance, this from the boy who is having 2k shelled out on his trip next year!

More good news today, I am off at the end of the month sailing on a racing yacht for a few days, if all goes well its the Fastnet Race for me! dangerous I know but man alive what an experience, one of the most challenging races in the world.

The little fella in the previous pics is called Callum and is just gorgeous with a fabulous set of lungs! and he seems intent on not sleeping at all....

Right have to go I have a driving lesson! would tell you when my test is, but I have decided to keep it quiet!

No comments: