3 June 2010

I was due to return to cricket action this weekend, but my hand is still not right, I cannot grip the bat with my left hand, so thats me free all day Saturday, now do I mention this to she who shops? I may end up in Bluewater if I am not clever, so I am hastily arranging some Scout stuff to do!

Young Finch is off on a Jambo trainnig weekend at Frylands, his 2nd weekend away on the trot, and then the weekend after we are back down Frylands for our crew weekend. I am seriously tired following last weekend, which can make me a moody sod as my ex wife discovered last night when she dropped in to pack Young Finch's stuff for the weekend, my claims that at 14 he should be doing ith himself were met with her laughter, then she proceeded to pack 3 pairs of my brand new socks, which were purchased for me, if she had bothered to slacken the jaw muscle and gone to his room she would have found plenty in his drawer, I raised my objections, which she dismissed, so once the old bag had buggered off home my son and I repacked his bag properly and replaced my socks with his......cheeky cow.

She who must shop is a shocking cook, she admits it quite openly, it appears she is intent on going on a cookery course......god help us! She is an amazing baker though, her lemeon drizzle is stunning and extremely popular at work with my colleagues, she nips up to the office every other week and delivers us cake....now thats dedication!

She is currently claiming that I accuse her of sitting on her arse all day, I have never said this to her, but her days do seem to be filled with cathcing up with last nights soap, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning and coffee at Starbucks with her friends....I have never accused her off this, but.......
She just text me to tell me she is loading the 3rd wash of the day into the washing machine! which takes maximum of 5 minutes, we will have to look into what she does for the rest of the day!!

No comments: