15 June 2010

Woke up with a nasty cold this morning, no warning, just woke up with it!
Its a busy time at work at the moment, I am out of the office two days a week visiting branches, these are surprise visits, mostly I am welcomed, with the exception of Chelsea, where the manager could not have been more frosty! still he got the report he so richly deserves....... Hampstead I was warned about the Manager, was told she would give me a hard time, having been there and sorted the smelly sewer out I knew different, and so it proved, except young Holly who works there makes the worst cup of coffee in the world!

Friday afternoon saw us having a stroll round Hampstead Heath, and sitting on Parliament Hill I pointed out to she who must shop that in the distance Shooters Hill could be seen, she was convinced I was wrong so much so she said unless I proved it was I had to pay a forfeit, so when we got home I very quickly proved I was right...... now she has a forfeit which I am very much looking forward to.

We are off on holiday at the end of August, looking forward to that, and heading to Denmark in Oct for a few days break. I have a few days sailing looming in a stunning looking racing yacht, setting off from Hamble, I am so looking forward to that! The boss has invited me up to have a go on his Laser, a tiny racing boat, so that needs to be organised asap, it looks terrific fun!

Driving lessons going well, Test is soon, as soon as I pass I will have a shiny new VW Passatt to play with.

No comments: