14 July 2007


I must be mad, I am off in August with Dan, my mate Stephen and his 3 boys, we are having a weekend in the Brecon Beacons, and taking the boys to show them the Waterfalls that we have spent so many years exploring. We will be camping on a farm in Ystradfellte, about 10 mins walk from the New Inn (very handy) which has been run for the 25 years I have been going by Selwyn, now I have noticed that the licensing laws are an oddity to Selwyn and they are there to be abused! We are also close to Porth Yr Ogorf caves which are awesome we will take the boys to the cave entrance but not inside, its one of the most dangerous caves in the country. Should be a good weekend and there will be plenty of photos taken. There is a rumour coming from Bridgend that my big brother may join us for the weekend.

No comments: