18 July 2007


Tis the season for footie rumours!!!
I see in certain papers Charlton are chasing Danny Murphy, now I have a sneaking suspicion that some Charlton fans may not want him back, but I think they should remember that Murphy was one of many players that the 'not so' great Curbs clashed with , I refer you to Smertin, Konchesky and many others, all to the detriment of the team, had Murphy not clashed with Curbs in the first place he would have stayed and provided the class we needed to stay up, but Curbs does not tolerate players disagreeing with him, the way Konchesky was allowed to leave was a disgrace, when you have a choice between ageing Chris Powell and young Paul Konchesky does it not make sense to go with youth? obviously not, I for one feel the state of the team Dowie inherited was shocking, and that is down to Curbs.

No comments: