28 July 2007


Went to the Royal Albert Hall last night for the Proms, saw the Countess of Wessex....I would if he won't!!! It was very good, as we were in a box I stocked up on Gin and Tonic whilst my companions got stuck into a bottle of white, I would like to praise the bar staff, but sadly I cannot, our barman was a shocker, a rude ignoramous of the first order! anyway a good time was had by all and I am back tonight for an evening of brass.
Cricket tomorrow with the Old Finch playing, the weather report gets better as each hour passes so hopefully we will get a game if not the Stars profits will rise, as Lover Boy (Dan) is staying at his mums until Monday, so Dad is off the leash... the poor boy is in love! his new beau telephoned the other day and called me Mr Finch! very polite this girl... Dad approves.

No comments: