25 August 2007

Get in there!!!!!
Its win win all the way today as far as I am concerned! Charlton came back from 2-0 at half time to win 3-2 at the Valley this afternoon! I was providing live match updates to BRFM, my broadcast assistant and I (haha behave Ms White!) were coming up with dodgy cliches for my reports, I think the phrase 'Charlton are going at it like a rabid dog on heat' was by far the best! Next weeks it Crystal Palarse at Sellout Park, another great chance to annoy Perma Tan Man Simon Jordan, The Charlton fans were warming up very nicely for that one!
Right I am off bath and an evening of celebrating in the best possible way!
Yours in Anticipation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Mr Finch ... I trust you'll call me from the bath. Unless you're not alone of course...!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs had a good day too. Didn't play..