9 August 2007


Sorry for not posting in a while! been a tad busy...
We all remember our first real love, I am not talking about the poor lass you held hands a kissed in the school playground, no I mean the one that you fell for hook line and sinker, the one who made your heart skip a beat when you saw them, the one you loved so much it put you off your food, and the one that broke your heart into tiny pieces, do you get the picture? well i had my big first was when I was 21 ish and by god did i fall..... she shall remain nameless, well I have not spoken to her since 1984!!!! thats 23 years with no contact, so I get home from cricket practice and there in my inbox is a message from friends reunited, and its from her!!!! as yet I have been very cowardly and not opened it..... I am 44 for gods sake! why dont I just open it... answers on a postcard please!!!

We are off to the Brecons in the morning, for a weekend of walking relaxing and maybe the odd drink here or there, cannot wait, and I have a whole week off work....bliss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh, open the bloody thing, quick - do it now and tell us what it said!!!!

Of course I met up with my only love (I was 16, he was 21) last year. No fires rekindled but good to see him. And remember how he broke my little heart in two.

Ummm...