15 August 2007

I have noticed that as I have hit middle age, I do enjoy a good moan, in fact I seem to be actively seeking shoddy service to complain about, take last Friday on the way to Wales, our second stop was at Leigh Delamare on the M4, now we had 4 thirsty kids and two tea seeking missiles (myself and Stephen) so we purchased 4 fizzy drink and two cups of tea, £15.55!!!! I looked at the poor hapless guy on the checkout and then began to berate him about what a rip off it was and that in my younger days it was never that expensive. Of course I duly handed over the cash and shuffled on mumbling to myself.
I have been sitting at home looking forward to my son starting at his new school, not because I think he will develop into a well rounded citizen, oh not me, I am already at an advanced stage of planning for moaning at the head teacher, who I have seen at the open evening and was already sizeing him up for a future clash!! as for his head of year, am going to have some fun with him!!

I am also getting annoyed with Kevin Wheatley or whatever his name is, you remember Sgt Lewis form Morse? well he seems to be on every radio advert going at the moment, and his voice for some reason gets me annoyed, as soon as the git comes on the radio I turn over, the man is as dull as that other halfwit Nasser Hussain. As for James Allen, death would be a release for him!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, if you want something to really moan about Pete, perhaps you should support Spurs like me.

pete43 said...

Ha Ha I am a long suffering Charlton fan, still at least we have not spent millions for bugger all

Anonymous said...

Well I never!!!!

At least we're losing in the prem Mr Pete43.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!