16 December 2008


It has been bloody hard work being a Charlton for the past few years, and last nights result was desperately hard to take, leading 2-1 in the last seconds of injury time and yet Derby somehow score with virtually the last kick of the game.... poor young Finch was a wreck after the game, I have to admit I was celebrating what looked like a vital 3 points then wallop, the sucker punch left me cursing and swearing, and for a nano second I looked at the celebrating Derby fans and had some very dark thoughts about what I wanted to do to them! unless things pick up its going to be League One next season, still if that happens we may win something!

Definitely think I have Xmas cracked now which is a relief, although I don't seem to be able to muster up the excitement about it all now, now the young un is at that age, some of the magic has gone, still its an excuse to eat and drink way too much which I will not let pass by.

Once Xmas is over I have two things looming, first I am back in the Woolwich Gang Show for some reason, so thats every Sunday afternoon booked up til Easter, andof course in the new year Cricket nets start, its been good to give the knee a rest, but I am going to do some dieting after xmas and lose a bit of weight and I may take advantage of the local gym...

No comments: