9 December 2008

Well the weekend was great fun the boys were in fine form and the alcohol flowed as usual, we had a very relaxed day Saturday with a nice walk, followed by a full xmas dinner with all the trimmings! Sunday we headed off to Symonds Yat for a drink and to look at the views which were awesome, then back home in time for young Finch to arrive home.
Monday was spent preparing to put the xmas decorations up, not that I am feeling at all in the Christmas spirit, cannot put my finger on why though, young Finch was in a strange mood, and after one or two words the decorations were put away by grumpy old Ebeneezer Finch to teach him a lesson!

Got a second interview next week, last one was competency based, which I sailed through apparently!

Found I have double booked myself this weekend, so canceled both, I am sure the Masonic Lodge can do without me, I have a friend who is keen for me to join them, I am quite happy for them to pay me to do the odd disco, but the thought of joining them fills me with revulsion, I have had personal dealings with their membership before, as a youngster I lost a job because of my step fathers masonic influence, so despite the fact it would have him turning there is not a chance in hell of me becoming a member, as I strongly disagree with the way they go about their business.

No comments: