23 January 2009

Busy busy busy again this week, Hammersmith has had the pleasure of my company all week...knackered now! Got an interview next week in the Stratford Area.....good money so fingers crossed, and an even better opportunity looms as well!
The boy is at his mothers this weekend so the old fella is off the leash and is determined to make the most of it! So watch out Greenwich here I come....
This evening its cricket practice, feeling knackered already so maybe an early night as getting up at 5.30 every morning is killing me!

I have discovered two new podcasts. firstly Stephen Fry's podgram, a very good listen as Mr Fry just talks and shows why the man is a national treasure, second one is Phill and Phil's perfect Ten, an absolute scream, 30 minutes of comedy from Phil Jupitus and Phil Wilding, I will neber ever look at Angela Lansbury in the same light again......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stratford? I feel many coffees coming on!!!!!!!

pete43 said...

I feel after last night there are things you may wish to gossip!