25 January 2009

Had a great night last night, an old friend was over from Ireland, and his wife had booked a VIP room for us to party in, I have to admit the idea of going somehwhere with a VIP room is not somehting I am used to but I have to say it was excellent, there were about 20 of us in there, it was cozy but great fun, saw a few old friends I had not seen in a long time so there was a huge amount of catching up, we did notice that in the rest of the place there appeared to be a rather huge amount of mutton!

I did endeavor to stick to Gin and Tonics, but the girlies where drinking some radioactive looking blue cocktail, which was deceptively sweet tasting and appeared by taste to lack any alcoholic content, it also turned your tonghue blue, sadly it appears that there ia a rather large amount of alcohol in it, and the poor girls were last seen staggering off in a bit of a state.
3 of us at the end of the evening decided a kebab was required, normally I would not touch the things, but with a few drinks inside me I was on a mission, sadly no kebab shop was forthcoming until we were heading home in our cab, which lead to the eldest member of the trio hanging out of the kebab shouting Kebab!!!!

Cricket Friday evening was apainful experience, I have two very very large bruises developing and a slight limp!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hanging out of the kebab shouting kebab???? Oh dear, how drunk were you when you made that posting?! I can't stop laughing...!!

Now. Bend over ........!