13 December 2009

Afternoon all, its been a strange weekend. I have been struck down with some sort of stomach bug, it has felt like the mother of all battles going on in my stomach, deeply unpleasant and although not as bad as yesterday I am still suffering! Young Finch has taken it all in his stride by ignoring my plight...ungrateful little sod.
His size is now becoming an issue, he is 5" 10 and still growing, so much so that he went out this morning and as he walked away from the house I noticed he was wearing my trainers!

Still in a bit of wonder having seen Disco doing his stuff on the scan Friday (See Friday blog) Disco is the right name for the little tyke as he was continually moving around making life very difficult for the poor Dr on the scanning machine!

Next Thursday sees me rehearsing with Wingit for their annual Xmas shindig next Saturday, I have been given Chantilly Lace to sing by the boys, and the whole event is being recorded on video, so no doubt You Tube will be graced with my presence soon enough! The event is at Charlton Park Rugby Club next Saturday the band are on at 9pm and tickets are a fiver on the door! As well as singing, sound engineer and roadie I will be spinning the tunes before and after!

No comments: