19 December 2009

Well its here! Wingit tonight and your truly taking to the stage to belt a tune out, had a rehearsal Thursday evening, which was ragged to say the least, but that in my experience that is all the good thing, in all the years I have been getting up on stage, I have noticed that if the last rehearsal is cack the show itself is usually pretty good, so here's hoping that is true on this occaision! The old butterflies are kicking in a little this morning!

Middle brother had surgery yesterday on his shoulder, cant slow down his bowling any further as its as slow as it canbe already, he has not used the injury to explain how my batting and bowling averages were better than his just yet, but in time I am sure he will.

1 comment:

Middle Brother said...

I would not stoop so low as to use my shoulder as an excuse. Suffice to say that I hardly think a 2 match season is enough to use averages to fairly compare ones ability with another