16 January 2007

MTV


Now it may be my age, I am not sure, but there are certain videos on MTV and VH1 that I enjoy and I have taken to watching them with the sound down (it gets in the way of my viewing and contains loud thumping type music), my current fav video is not a new one but Eric Prydz Call on me which is excellent and I really admire the way the young ladies move! very artistic, others I like are Shania Twain and Geri Haliwell's Calling which is just the bees knees, now i have never found the woman attractive but that video works for me! Please feel free to start a list in the comments section!
Fundraising News
We may have out first fundraising night being booked anytime now, it will be a quiz night, with me as your host! more details of where, when coming soon, so start putting your teams together.
This one will be close to the Isle of Sheppey, I also plan on organising one closer to home in the Plumstead/Woolwich areas.
Sponsorship forms will be with us very soon if you want one let me know and I will get one out to you as soon as they arrive.
Fantasy F1
In the links section there is a link to Junction 34, a website run by Ceri Jones from his luxurious retreat in South Wales, every year Ceri runs a Fantasy Formula 1 competition, its free to enter and a great laugh, last years winner was my 10 year old son, Daniel, and boy has he been letting me know about it, so keep an eye out for entry forms on www.junction34.com.
On your bike
I was planning to cycle to work Wednesday of this week, but I have to travel around London a fair bit that day for meetings, I will leave it til Thursday. Sunday will be the day for our long rides, if you fancy joining us drop us a line and we can arrange to meet.
Thats all for today as I have just noticed a 1970's Blondie video on VH1!!!!
TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know I'm not a good example but I PROMISE that if you read the Allan Carr (not the comedy chap!) EasyWay to Stop Smoking you will. Buy the short original version of the book. And don't forget, too many videos makes you blind .......!

Anonymous said...

And don't forget, too many videos makes you blind .......!

On that basis Pete should have a white stick!!! :-)