21 January 2007

The Realisation!

I went out on the bike this morning, it dawned on me that I will have to ride for around 5 hours a day come June, the longest leg is 88 miles, thats a horribly long way. The bike feels very comfortable, it has a good suspension, and feels very smooth, my only concern is the saddle seems to cause issues in certain areas, bearing in mind my pre-xmas surgery, this may have to be looked at very seriously in the next few weeks.
I am going ot get myself some training gear, i can rule out Lycra! but have seen some bits in the local bike shop near work.
Now there appears to be a problem with the wireless computer thing.... it shows me the time but not my speed, I did calibrate it, will have to look through the manual again, it kept telling me 0mph, but i know i was moving!
Chears for Now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete the problem with the wireless computer is you have to take it with you, don't leave it at home as it can't tell how far/fast you are going from there!! Dur

pete43 said...

I can assure you that I had it with me, I am not a Kiwi!!!