30 January 2007


Well I got to work in good time depsite getting lost, and I have had to leave the bike at work as my right knee is sore and swollen, a minor setback, but we should be ok after a few days rest.
Later this week we will be adding a button for you to click and make a donation to Demelza, its a very secure and trusted company that are handling it. This has proved neccessary as I have had lots of enquiries as to how to make donation. In the next 2 weeks BRFM will be putting out a press release about our efforts in our broadcast area, and there will be links to here from the BRFM website.... Apparently they want pics of Lee and I on the bikes riding, now do I go with the skin tight lycra or the baggy stuff?
We will be selling the shirts off our backs! We are looking for someone to sponsor the shirts we wear on the trip, £100 secures one of us wearing the shirt for the entire duration of the trip to Paris, so if anyone is intersted email me peterfinch93@btinternet.com.
Yours in a bit of pain

No comments: