20 January 2007

Relegation Watch


Well blow me down with a wet kipper! Charlton have won there first away game in 15 months.... it caused chaos in the studio when Faye's goal went in, I was trying to cue the news jingle in on time as well as waiting for the final score, a very tense moment, our man at the game Jon Mc sounded over the moon when we got his match report. Onward and upwards, its Bolton next, who have just been hammered 5-1....

The Sports Show went international yesterday, My good friends in Denmark were listening, and sent a text asking for Jamarouqui (not sure of spelling), I was more than happy to oblige, There was also a first for me, I actually played Celine Dion...never happened before usually play ELO instead! something must be in the air! We had Simon E and young Dan helping us with the show yesterday, and we did enjoy watching Dave struggle with a few scorers names, the one's causing him grief are Agbonlahor and Vennegoor of Hesselink, as Vennegoor of Hesselink scored a hat-trick I felt it was important that we mention him a fair amount. Had a good chat with Dave about his dog challenge, and we felt that as Simon is helping out more and more with the show, it is only fair that he faces a challenge with a forfeit if he fails. Neither of us are to sure just yet what the challenge will be, but if you have any ideas let us know!

As you may know we have set Dave Williams the task of tipping 6 dogs to win in 6 weeks, failure means he does a parachute jump! well he started off every badly and then low and behold just like a London Bus,you wait for one and two come together... so Dave had 2 wins and was looking pretty smug when we left the studio today, but it takes a winless week for him to induce those nerves....
Out on the bike in the morning I think....
Yours in high spirits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey - I didn't know that Charlton could do that 'W' thing ............

Anonymous said...

You never mentioned a forfeit.

What have I let myself get into. DOH!