5 February 2007


Had a really good ride home from work, got home in just over an hour, which is not bad, considering Blackheath Hill a part of Shooters Hill are involved I think I did quite well. Lee and I are off to Wales in early March for a weekend of heavy duty training, which will include and minimum of 40 miles in one day with shorter rides on the day before and after, thankfully the Finch hotel in Bridgend has room!
Also off to Denmark in late My, and will be able to get a ride in over there inbetween those gorgeous whisky's my friend Anton tempts me with and watching AGF Aarhus playing.
Now my young son is always good for a giggle now and again, Lee has taken up Pilates this evening (he will suffer in the morning) I told young Dan about this, and he innocently asked if it was a nightclub.......
Yours in fits of giggles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand? I'm always up for a dance and a beer down at Pilates....!