26 February 2007

Well blow me down, what an astonishing result, 4-0, the Hammers looked a shambles, and also look doomed, now I have always said Charlton's problems can be traced back to Dec 05 when the team started to lose the plot under Curbs, forget Dowie, the real blame can be traced back to then, especially when we lost to Blackburn in the Carling Cup after being 2-0 nil up, so I took a lot of joy when we blew West Ham away, although my work footie team would probably have beaten that rabble, but it was good to see us playing with determination, skill and Ben Thatcher with that air of menace that he has, when Marlon Harewood came on Thatch got stuck into him and in no time young Marlon dissapeared, I took the opportunity to miss my radio show to see this game, and was called upon to deliver non biased match reports, now think hollering "you beauty, get in ther" as the 4th goal went in was a prime example of my lack of bias..... I knwo Wigan won but we play them, Watford, Sheff Utd and a team that I think could get dragged into it, Man City, if we win all of these I reckon we should be ok, one team in the bottom 3 usually escapes, Watford look like they are gone, and the Hammers are totally deflated so I predict The Addicks will stay up!!!
Yours in red.

No comments: