7 February 2007


Well its not looking good for a long ride on Sunday, Lee has a knackered knee, which he thinks is caused by the running he did on Saturday morning, and a mile into my journey this morning I felt a huge amount of pain in my left hamstring, so I am going to see a physio as soon as possible to have it looked at.
This week on BRFM I have the deep joy of two shows to do in one day, I will be doing my usual 4-7 Sport Show and then resting for 2 hours before doing 9-12, now rumour has it that Big Dave Lockwood may join me for the show at 9, if thats the case stand by for some adult entertainment, its been a couple of years since we were unleashed on the air together so this should be interesting, I am going to speak to Colonel Bertie, and try and drag the old fella down to join us for the evening, so be sure to listen in on 95.6 fm in the local area or on www.brfm.net. Matt is having a birthday bash that evening so he will be unavavilable.
Will let you know what plans we have for Saturday night nearer the time.
Yours in pain again.

No comments: